Internet Explorer on Windows Phone.

L3PT

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I recently realized something and figured I share since I have not seen anyone talking about it. Have you guys realized that you cannot upload from the browser? That kinda sucks because I am a Facebook page owner and I am always uploading to my page. The windows phone Os has no support for it. The Facebook app also does not support image uploads to pages (even though I wrote the developers giving them this idea and tell them about page messages support). Updated my Facebook app yesterday and still no support for this.....sigh oh well. Just sharing some findings with you guys.
And yes I know I can email photos to my page!!! But I want app support or Os support. :p

L3PT

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks but I am fully aware of that. I was talking about Facebook page image sharing and not Facebook profile image sharing. Thanks doh.

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
By Facebook page, I assume you mean a group? Can't you open the Facebook app, navigate to the group's page, then post the photo as a comment? I've done that to people I've caught sleeping in some of my classes :p (posted to our class page, not my own page).

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
By Facebook page, I assume you mean a group? Can't you open the Facebook app, navigate to the group's page, then post the photo as a comment? I've done that to people I've caught sleeping in some of my classes :p (posted to our class page, not my own page).

Is this on Windows Phone? If so, please share, as I really need this functionality myself as a WP user! Want to be able to share some stuff from my Nokia Lumia 920. Currently I have to use the laptop for everything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12