Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi all on my iPhone, within the settings I could see how much mobile data I had used since the last reset, which was great for monitoring my useage to make sure I didnt go over my limit, is there something similar on the Lumia 900 on Vodafone?

Thanks

James

try this? It works on att but i don't know on your carrier. Dial #3282#* (#data#*) they send you a text back with the info.
    Thanked by:

I believe Nokia is working on a Data usage app if I'm not mistaken. For now, the previous suggestion on doing #3282# works well.
    Thanked by:
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,277 Global Posts
    Download the app myAT&T and it can tell you how much data you've used.
    Thanked by:

As far as I know the only Vodafone network that has officially put an app out so far is Vodafone Greece; and it's for a Greek Keyboard.

I've tried asking on their (Vodafone UK's) forums and checked/rechecked their FAQ's but no response as to when an app might be forthcoming.

Personally it's something I would really like to see from the network; having an app to check usage and manage my account would be a very nice bonus, especially since the "My Account" website is a load of rubbish; at the very least they should have a mobile version of that.