Lumia Unresponsive

dreasy

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Right,

So i was in my car with my Lumia playing music through my aux cable and all of a sudden music stops and so i check my phone out when i finished my journey and screen was black and when i push the unlock button, nothing.

No idea whats happened to it? I was literally on the phone to my mum moments before getting into my car.

Its currently on charge at the mains but no signs of life, what are your suggestions? Give it time to come back on or go exchange it tomorrow?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Battery could have just died on you. Keep it plugged to ac power and hold down power button for 30-60 secs until it powers on... hopefully.

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Right,

So i was in my car with my Lumia playing music through my aux cable and all of a sudden music stops and so i check my phone out when i finished my journey and screen was black and when i push the unlock button, nothing.

No idea whats happened to it? I was literally on the phone to my mum moments before getting into my car.

Its currently on charge at the mains but no signs of life, what are your suggestions? Give it time to come back on or go exchange it tomorrow?

This has happened to me twice. Each time I held the power button for about ten seconds and it finally powered down the phone. Everything was fine after powering it back on. I have no idea why it did it, I hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism