Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Ever since I updated with the latest (purple hue) patch, my Lumia 900 has horrible cellular coverage. Where I used to have full bars, I now have 1 maybe 2 bar. My wife's 900 seems fine in the same locations. Problem only started after the update.

Anyone else seeing this issue?

Global Posts
    2,092 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smartrthanu View Post
    Ever since I updated with the latest (purple hue) patch, my Lumia 900 has horrible cellular coverage. Where I used to have full bars, I now have 1 maybe 2 bar. My wife's 900 seems fine in the same locations. Problem only started after the update.

Anyone else seeing this issue?
    Has hers been updated too? Have you brought hers to the same locations as yours?

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinestars1Z View Post
    Has hers been updated too? Have you brought hers to the same locations as yours?
    it was updated. I was out with friends last night and a few of them also noticed lower signal w/ATT. Hopefully ATT is just preparing my area for LTE.

Global Posts
    2,146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smartrthanu View Post
    it was updated. I was out with friends last night and a few of them also noticed lower signal w/ATT. Hopefully ATT is just preparing my area for LTE.
    Are they using Lumia 900s as well?
    Lumia 635