What case are you using?

mt1202

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got my L900 on Monday and Ive been looking at a few different cases...any suggestions?? The otterbox looks nice but I havent found one locally so I would have to order it from the web.

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Nokia Gel Case. It fits like a finger condom (very tight), and keeps it looking great while protecting the lens & surrounding chrome, making it feel much better in the hand, and keeping it from sliding around on surfaces.

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Also using the Nokia gel case. I looked at several different cases, but most of them aren't very appealing aesthetically, so I went with that one.

yeahbuddy78

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't have my Lumia anymore, but when I did, I used this case:

Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Nokia Lumia 900 (AT&T) [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

It's pretty awesome. Cheap, too. The main benefit I found was you can use car mounts with it and the "squeeze brackets" that hold the phone don't press the camera/power buttons. It also protects the chrome bezel around the camera.

The $20 Nokia case is neat, but the buttons still depress when you place the phone in a windshield dock. Not so with the Diztronic one. Makes sense with Drive, etc.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
NONE... With a white lumia 900, I just cant bring myself to put a case on it... Too beautiful of a phone :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
The Nokia Gel Case; cyan or black depending on my mood. And Amzer belt cases when I am moving around (too much crap in my pockets already). I have an Amzer Jelly case (like the gel case) but it is inferior compared to the perfectly fitting Nokia case. You can find the Amzer stuff at fommy.com.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I have a black OEM ATT gel case whi9ch fits great I ordered a red case through Amazon which should at the office tomorrow as I get back from an Alaskan cruise/tour!Red case did come while I was gone put it on this morning it looks great! Its snug just like the balack one from the ATT store!

Last edited:

ImGumby

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
case-mate VERY tough case, forgot I placed the phone on my Corbin bags, by the time I realized and went back to the house the phone and case were still OK. HUGE sigh of relief.

eortizr

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Why put a case on this beauty,, mine is naked all around, just showing up its beauty...

btw, I'm very careful with my phones, I have never drop a phone in the past 3 years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss