Lumia 900 getting Tango tomorrow??

RattleSnake506

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
If you look at the photos in the Nokia US facebook page, there is one picture which was posted on the same day as the other 808 pictures, which shows that texting pictures on the Lumia 900 and that is a feature of Tango.

So, I think Tango should show up tomorrow.

Also "eortizr" from xda developers pointed out that US code for Nokia Lumia is also RM-808, which should also be a clue for something which is going to happen for the Lumia 900. and there are two points on the Hawaii map which would mean there are atleast 2 things we should be excited about.

What do you guys think???

Admin: I also posted the same thing in the OS discussion as well. Please delete one which is not relevant.

EddyKilowatt

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I thought Tango was simplified version of Mango to run on 256 MB phones (710...?) in some markets. Not sure why it would be released for 900, nor what the benefits would be.

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been sending photo sms for a while, but what you can't do with mms that you can in Tango is send video messages. I'd say we get it on the 20th as a minor announcement to WP8.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I thought Tango was simplified version of Mango to run on 256 MB phones (710...?) in some markets. Not sure why it would be released for 900, nor what the benefits would be.

There's supposedly 2 Tango versions, one for 256MB support and the other for the rest of us.

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I think Nokia is prepping the Tango update to coorelate with that update they mentioned that will enable wifi sharing and flip to face down silencing. They said the coming weeks, so hopefully sooner than later. That's according to their twitter...which seems to be down at the moment.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre