Camera Extras and Play To available!

CaliforniaDrew

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Right on time, I have installed both this morning.

Could not find the apps on the Nokia Collection - but just choose any Nokia app and then click the '...more from Nokia Corporation...' link and you should be able to find them (I am in the US).

Just search for Camera Extras (no s) - instructions above don't work anymore.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
It isn't showing up for me yet, even following your instructions. Though I did find some Nokia apps I didn't know about.

pderosa

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Found Camera Extras by searching. Already had Playto from the Nokia Beta Labs, but I searched and did not see it in the Marketplace. Waiting for Counters to be available.

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I did find the extras through searching.

So far I feel that the extras are a nice add on but need to be truly part of the camera through a toggle option or something rather than taking a few seconds to essentially launch into an app.

rev1126

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
It is part of the camera. When you launch the app it says exactly the opposite of what you are saying. It says press the camera button and you will find the camera extras embedded in camera. Did you use it?

jjbottone

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
That is correct...even thought the download is a separate app when I launch the regular camera app the options that are in camera extra are now in the regular camera app as well.

rick717

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Don't know where you guys are finding it, but I've searched and it's not there. Not in marketplace at least. Maybe someone could post a link.

rick717

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I've search with every possible combination. No luck. I came over from a Blackberry and people gripe about their app store! Their app store is a breeze compared to this. Maybe someone will post a link, if they really have one. Guess I'm just used to the help you could always get on the Blackberry forums. I just tired of wasting time trying to find a non-existent application.

EddyKilowatt

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I found Camera Extras, by searching for Camera Extra. Minus the S.
Thanks... minus the S, that's the key. At least right now.

Edit:
Added features showing up in the regular camera app (camera button press), just as described.

I'll be impressed if the Panorama function is actually better than Photosynth, as Thurrot claims... Photosynth is pretty nice. My only gripe with it is the small size (pixel dimensions) of the saved JPEGs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss