Nokia Exclusives

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Is there a master list that contains all Nokia exclusive apps that have been announced and when they were(are going to be) released?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Not sure they have release dates...

The PGA golf app is said to have a year exclusive from an article I read.

Nokia continues to push its Lumia line of Windows Phone smartphones hard, announcing several deals with app developers on Tuesday, including some that would be exclusive to the Lumia platform initially.

ESPN’s Windows Phone app will be exclusive to the Lumia through May of next year; Groupon’s and AOL Entertainment’s app are exclusive for six months from a summer 2012 debut; and the PGA tour’s app will be exclusive to the Lumia for one year following launch. Nokia will also partner with Rovio and Electronic Arts to speed the availability of top games.

In addition to the partnerships and exclusive apps, Nokia says it has agreed to work with PayPal to port a version of its mobile app for Windows Phone, and with Time and Newsweek on mobile versions of their weekly publications. Even popular file sharing service Box gets some development help from the Finnish company.

The Lumia line (and the Lumia 900 specifically) have become the Windows Phones of choice for consumers, and some of the best-selling models yet. That said, the phones have the same problem every other Windows Phone has: A lack of popular apps. About 82,000 apps are currently available for the platform, far less than the 600,000+ in both Google Play and the iTunes App Store.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I should have wrote that different. I want the list to have all the current exclusives that are out plus the ones that have been announced (not release dates but just that they are coming). I already have forgotten half of the exclusives mentioned in the past, and it would be nice to be able to look in one place.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I know what you meant... just doesn't exist. Probably on Nokia's site.

If everyone writes them down, you'd have a list ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6