Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Whenever I go to the Facebook touch or mobile site in the browser, if I click on a photo, someone's wall, or comment list etc., 95% of the time I get a connection error. No code, just simply connection error with the option to try again. Usually about the 4th time I hit try again it will come up.. This is driving me crazy and I've checked and can't find any solution online. The regular site, people hub, and Facebook app all work fine. Any ideas what's causing this?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Banned

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Yeah, happens to me too (Focus S here). I thought it's a Facebook issue, but it does not happen when I browse the site on an Android phone so it must be WP related (or rather IE).

Quote Originally Posted by tboard24 View Post
    Whenever I go to the Facebook touch or mobile site in the browser, if I click on a photo, someone's wall, or comment list etc., 95% of the time I get a connection error. No code, just simply connection error with the option to try again. Usually about the 4th time I hit try again it will come up.. This is driving me crazy and I've checked and can't find any solution online. The regular site, people hub, and Facebook app all work fine. Any ideas what's causing this?

Same issue here with both m.facebook and touch.facebook. Get connection error message, can't load more than one page of posts, back button doesn't always work.

Quote Originally Posted by tboard24 View Post

Have you tried uninstalling the app yet?
    Banned

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMavC5 View Post
    Have you tried uninstalling the app yet?
    Has nothing to do with the app, we are talking about the site in the browser.

This is getting annoying. Both m.Facebook.com and touch.Facebook.com are unusable. Facebook needs to fix this

people please goto Facebook help centre and report this problem. We need to bring this to their notice
    I have this problem too, it's VERY annoying. I have reported this to Facebook, but never got a response. Did anyone else report it also?

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    I have a different kind of problem. The comments under the a picture are from a different picture. Not always, but the days they appear like that... all pictures are messed up.

Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts
    report it to facebook!
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!
    Banned

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jfa1 View Post
    report it to facebook!
    It's not a Facebook issue, it's an IE issue. We already discussed it here (along with a workaround):

http://forums.wpcentral.com/os-discussion/195362.htm