Zune live tile problems

JasonRamirez

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I've had my lumia for about 2 weeks. Works great. Love the phone. Way smoother than my moms iPhone. Anyway. One thing that really bothers me is the background and picture on my Zune app. I hit a few buttons on my phone while not paying attention and it brought up a preview to some random song. When I went to the home screen the band picture was being displayed. I would like to know how I can change it back to the original Zune logo and accent color and not display this random photo.

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Go to Music and Video settings and turn off "Connect to Zune." This will prevent artist images from being downloaded. As for clearing off the tile, you may have to do a hard reset of the device.

On the other hand, just play a song from a group you like to get a picture you don't mind seeing?

JasonRamirez

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Go to Music and Video settings and turn off "Connect to Zune." This will prevent artist images from being downloaded. As for clearing off the tile, you may have to do a hard reset of the device.

On the other hand, just play a song from a group you like to get a picture you don't mind seeing?
Well I ended up doing that. But I kinda liked it blank. Everything was the same color and I didn't look like a ****** lol. If it cycled I really wouldn't care. But it just shows a bunch of dudes .-.

JasonRamirez

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Sorry for the double post. But that didn't work. I guess I just might have to get used to it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720