Post-official Tango problem

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So, I used the Nokia Care Suite to flash the official Tango update and firmware to my device. Took five minutes, no errors or anything.

However, whenever I try to enter the diagnostics code (or the code for data toggle), nothing happens. Whenever I press the last "#" in either code, the whole thing diasappears. Nothing pops up, no noises, no calls, no new menus. Anybody have any tips?

EDIT: Reset without the SIM, seems to be working now. Glad I didn't download anything yet!

EDIT 2: Well, I'm able to open the Field Test (to enable 4g/lte toggle) but when I follow the instructions (http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile...on-to-lumia-900-cellular-data-settings-guide/), I'm not seeing the option to ToggleENS. I'll switch the Network Type to Automatic but it always switches back to 2G only. Grr.

Last edited:

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I also used to use the 2G switch every weekday and I also agree that it has disappeared along with the way to make it show up. Other than that I have had no issues with post offical tango. The ## menus still work but yes toggle ENS is gone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2