Tango update fixed my data issues

KarateDad

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Since day 1 with this phone, i've had problems with WIFI. It would work for a few minutes, but then would randomly stop. I got so frustrated, I just turned WIFI off altogether. My wife has a 900 too, and she has never had this problem. Well, I installed Tango last week, and my WIFI has been perfect ever since. Count me as a happy camper!

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yup. That's the "cellular/wifi data bug". It's been in the phones since day one. Mine would do it too. Depended on which access point I was on and if the Moon was full or not. It got to be pretty frustrating sometimes. I would usually turn off wifi or cellular data (depended on what I was doing). And yup, Tango updates seem to have fixed it. Not sure if it's the 8779 Microsoft update or the 8779 Nokia firmware update but either way, it seems to be fixed. Although I haven't turned on Internet Sharing since the update and that had something to do with the problem. Hmmm.
-joe-

KarateDad

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup. That's the "cellular/wifi data bug". It's been in the phones since day one. Mine would do it too. Depended on which access point I was on and if the Moon was full or not. It got to be pretty frustrating sometimes. I would usually turn off wifi or cellular data (depended on what I was doing). And yup, Tango updates seem to have fixed it. Not sure if it's the 8779 Microsoft update or the 8779 Nokia firmware update but either way, it seems to be fixed. Although I haven't turned on Internet Sharing since the update and that had something to do with the problem. Hmmm.
-joe-
I have lived with this for a week now, and used Internet sharing a few times, and my phone still seems perfect! Hooray!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)