Problems with Marketplace

Rovietka

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi all

Anyone experiencing problems with downloading apps from Marketplace? since yesterday, 2 of my friends (900 & Titan) & myself have been receiving error messages when trying to download anything from the Marketplace ..

Error message

There is a problem completing your request. Try again later.

Error code: c101a003

I've tried to google the error, but all hits are related to Zune music downloads

Many thanks

massifheed

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I did have a problem the other day. I had a similar message to you when I tried to download anything from the Marketplace, but by the time I got home from work it was working again.

Are you still getting the problem?

Rovietka

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I did have a problem the other day. I had a similar message to you when I tried to download anything from the Marketplace, but by the time I got home from work it was working again.

Are you still getting the problem?
Hi massifheed, yes, I just tried again a few secs ago, still getting the same error ..

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem, I went to Zune.net and looked through my account and for some reason had to verify my account. They sent me a text message with a code I had to put in and after that I was able to download apps again

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded a new app yesterday, and one today. No problem with either. One paid, one free.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

lemonsteveo

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi Lemonstevo, my friend who uses a Titan also has this issue. BTW, did you receive a reply from Zune support at all?

Many thanks
Hi Rovietka,

Yes, I've contacted support, they told me to make sure my time zone settings on my phone and on my Windows Live account were correct. My phone is correct, however, my live ID time zone was incorrect. However, changing it made no difference, I still get the same error.
I think this could be a fairly widespread issue in the Asia region perhaps?

Rovietka

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi Rovietka,

Yes, I've contacted support, they told me to make sure my time zone settings on my phone and on my Windows Live account were correct. My phone is correct, however, my live ID time zone was incorrect. However, changing it made no difference, I still get the same error.
I think this could be a fairly widespread issue in the Asia region perhaps?

Hi Lemonsteveo

I tried the samething as well and like yourself, no difference .. agreed that it seems to be only affecting Asia region .. I wonder if Microsoft is actually aware of this issue ..??

Rovietka

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi Lemonsteveo

I tried the samething as well and like yourself, no difference .. agreed that it seems to be only affecting Asia region .. I wonder if Microsoft is actually aware of this issue ..??
I had a online chat with someone from Microsoft .. I have replaced the technicians name with "Microsoft", but the transcript remains unchanged ..

You are now chatting with 'Microsoft'.

Microsoft: Hello Rovietka, My name is Microsoft with Microsoft Customer Support and I will be assisting you today. For your records, your service request number is: 1183107792
Please give me a few moments as I review the information you've submitted.

Rovietka: Hi I am having problems with the Windows Phone Marketplace, everytime i try to download an app it comes up with error "Error message c101a003 when try to download applicatio​ns in Marketplac​e

Microsoft: ok, can you try to change the password of your live ID and try again :

Microsoft: Sign In

Rovietka: but my password works because i can receive emails

Microsoft: yeah i know but changing password may resolve this issue

Rovietka: has this resolved the issue for others, because it seems like its impacting the Asia region

Microsoft: yes exactly, a big volume of customers have this error, and before escalate the case we need to proceed to the normal checks.

Rovietka: ok, but has a password change resolved the issue, because if it hasn't then i would prefer not to change my password

Rovietka: there's no indication on the forums suggesting that a password change will ..

Microsoft: ok can you try so to check the date+time both on phone and Windows Live and then make sure cookies are allowed as well

Rovietka: date+time zone are the same, allow cookies box is checked under the IE settings on the phone

Microsoft: ok perfect, i'm going to escalate your case so, as you see Microsoft is aware of this problem and try to resolve as soon as possible, we should contact you again on the next days for a resolution.

Rovietka: so Microsoft are already aware that there is a problem with the Zune servers in Asia?

Microsoft: yes we received a mail about this yesterday, they are working on it

Rovietka: ok, great .. Many thanks for your time

Microsoft: You are welcome

lemonsteveo

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Posted this on the MS forums too:

Just a chat with support again.

She notes that there were several others with the issue and that it is escalated.

They will contact me with any news. I've had Windows Phones since 2010, I think this must be the longest I've experienced the marketplace going down.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Its funny, updates work fine, but downloading of any new apps and the error pops up.

Most of my new programs I have seen here at WPC or on other sites with a QR code and they do just fine with downloading that way. I have had no problems with downloading through Marketplace when I have gone that route. Arte you using wifi to download?

Rovietka

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Most of my new programs I have seen here at WPC or on other sites with a QR code and they do just fine with downloading that way. I have had no problems with downloading through Marketplace when I have gone that route. Arte you using wifi to download?

I haven't tried downloading apps using the QR code route, but I use by data & wifi to download and both are coming up with the same error. Thanks

0593shaun

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
my lumia 800 is unable to download anything from the Marketplace ..this is what it says

Error message

There is a problem completing your request. Try again later.

Error code: c35hcfdutd

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon