How to bake cookies with your Lumia 900

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
As we all get ready for the 920, lets take a look at how much of a rugged beast the 900 is. :D

Video: Nokia Lumia 900 torture test : My Nokia Blog

Link to Video

This was filmed, possibly a few months ago, but it’s completely new to me, so it might be to a few others.

It’s a torture test from CNET. The first few tests made me doubt it was real and not a spoof about invincible Nokias.

Freezer for 2 hours. Survives
Oven for 200 degrees. Survives. (This really had me doubting it until I realised, US video, Fahrenheit perhaps?)
Hammer test (like that viral video) actually can hammer in a nail with it. Phone not cracked not even any scratches even after hammering in another nail. He says ‘unbelievable, you can’t do that with an iPhone” though he doesn’t like that it’s a WP. Polycarbonate took some hits but the glass hasn’t smashed unlike some other phones when you look at them wrong.
Drop test. Survives. Screen unscratched, not broken. Nice bit of GG action.
Pool test. Not turning on. Rice drying probably needs more than 20 minutes. Ah water, Kryptonite of some Nokias (not all.

textomatic

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Jeff Cannata, I use to like you until you made that comment, "too bad it's a Windows Phone." F U Jeff Cannata. Hope you're happy with your scratch magnet, purple haze picture taking, no good maps machine called the iPhone 5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss