Seeing more Lumia 900 in the wild

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
As above. Singapore is notoriously a iPhone and S3 nation and my L900 will always attract a few curious eyebrows. But recently, been seeing more users of the L900 out and about, curiously with more Cyan devices than Black and no Magenta nor White.

I can't say its the best thing since sliced beard as that will go to the L920 for now, but I am impressed with how slowly, the inroads Nokia is making may yet bear fruit.

rollo132

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
As above. Singapore is notoriously a iPhone and S3 nation and my L900 will always attract a few curious eyebrows. But recently, been seeing more users of the L900 out and about, curiously with more Cyan devices than Black and no Magenta nor White.

I can't say its the best thing since sliced beard as that will go to the L920 for now, but I am impressed with how slowly, the inroads Nokia is making may yet bear fruit.
hehe, sliced beard....

good to hear a perspective from somewhere outside the us!

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey! I am a SG native & proud owner of the Stormtrooper 900.
Previously owned Trophy for about 2 years. Encountered 2 rare sightings of Black 800 in the wild here. You are absolutely on the mark about SG being a iphone-cum-S3 country. See it in a positive way, we are like an Oasis in a barren desert ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes