Lumia 900 dead Battery :(( What to do?!

Stormya2010

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 (Windows Phone) on Ebay a little less then two weeks ago and I use it on the Straight Talk plan (NOT AT&T). So my Nokia's battery died and wont come back on, it just loops a white screen, Nokia screen, Rethink Possiblities screen, (Maybe a battery from time to tome), and starts over that cycle. After doing some research on maybe how to fix the issue, I discovered that a lot of people are having the same problem and it's a flaw in the design in alot of the phones. Some people found a way to fix the problem, and I tried with no avail. Some other people just told AT&T and they replaced the phone immediately. But since I bought my phone from Ebay and use the phone on Straight Talk, is there anyway I can get it looked at or replaced without spending (alot of) money or tips to fix it myself??

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
If you go to Nokia support or search the forums then you will find some solutions. This happened to me twice, the first time i tried the solutions as per Nokia Support and here in the forums and it worked, my little lazarus phone came back to life. The second time my phone died on me, no amount of restarting, rebooting, etc would work, so I sent it into Nokia Care and a week later they sent me a replacement phone.
The quickest and pain free solution would be to just send it in.

Stormya2010

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Update!!!

My phone is working!! I was going to call Nokia care this morning, but i was late for class. So I just kept it on the charger (a different one that i haven't charged it with) and went to class, when i came back it, it was alive. I couldn't believe it! After 4 days of countless charging, holding down the power button, plugging up to my PC, over and over, it FINALLY came back on effortlessly. Im assuming it had something to do with the charger, like an extra boost or something. And all my info was still in the phone. Im still a little worried, about it dying again but Im still happy. Glad I could share my experience. If you have any questions, let me know. ;)

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
re:

I have an extra white Lumia 900 and it's doing the same thing. For the last two days, I've been trying to get it to boot up. Tried hard reset, soft reset and a slew of other stuff, no luck. At this point, I'm wondering if I open it up to disconnect and reconnect the battery, if that would work? Anyone, ever tried that before? I'm used to replacing the screens on them and disconnect the battery all the time to install the new screen.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
yeah,i think so. You can find replacement batteries for most phones on amazon for cheap
I wish, can't really find that battery anywhere. BP-6EW. Ran into another problem anyway. The idiot before may have tried to replace the screen or open the device, messed up the screen rod in the process. :-S

Brooklyn Pratt

May 27, 2013
Visit site
HELLPPP Nokia Lumia Wont Turn On

Okayyyy Helppp please!!!!! I have a nokia Lumia 900 and today it went black... I tried charging it. Nothing. The nokia sign popped up fo a while but then went black It was charging for about an hour and still hasnt came on yet Ive tried hard booting it and soft reset ... no vibrates... nothing changed HELPP . Idk What to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3