Strange issues the last few days...

Bigsro

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I have noticed some very bizarre goings on with my 900 the last week.

Firstly when I lock the screen with the power/lock button the screen goes off then the lock screen is displayed. I press the button again and the screen goes black/off for a second then the lock screen is displayed again. Rinse and repeat a couple of times...then the screen finally stays off....

Secondly - live tiles for my main apps - BBC News, WPCentral, Engadget and Flixster have all stopped updating. I know the flixter app updates every 1000 years but I think its due to change lol. I have tried to disable the live tiles, re-enable. I have tried to disable the background tasks from the settings > applications area. Even uninstalling and reinstalling the apps from scratch.

The live tile for Engadget has just stopped working. WPcentral and BBC news will only update when I open the app. So a day later the live tile hasnt updated...

I'm leaning towards a Hard Reset but dont reallty want to as I have picked quite a few free apps up lately through WPcentral as limited offers over the paid versions etc. (nice one WPC!) also I have a few texts I would need to backup somehow.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos