Question regarding white L900 phones

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a matte black Lumia 900 and I am thinking of buying a glossy white Lumia 920. Has anyone had issues with wear, discoloration or any other problem with their white Lumia? I have dropped my black Lumia several times and it still looks perfect and was wondering how the glossy models hold up.

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I've only had mine for abt 3 weeks. It still looks well. I have the blk one as well. I haven't used the blk one, but it's looking like it'll hold up better than my white one in a drop test. I haven't really dropped this 1, and, like the iPhone, im scared to. That's 1 thing I didn't have to worry too much abt with the Skyrocket.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have a white NL900 and i have quite a few dinks on mine. And when you get a dink or a scratch, it appears as some light greyish color.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I think the white glossy shows scratches easier than matte black. I have a small handful on mines through normal wear and tear, no drops. Now I have a case on it to protect from further scratches. Granted, it didn't look horrible with the few, minor scratches I have.

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Ink from heavy writing with a pen somehow got on my hand. It wasn't anything more than a simple mark, as if someone accidentally wrote on my index finger. In any case, this got on my Lumia when I picked it up. I hadn't noticed where it was coming from until later. The smudges are hard to make disappear, if they can in fact be wiped away at all. It sucks that it attracts even the smallest pen mark. It's a nice phone, but im going to need it to last awhile. Seriously thinking about switching to the black matte.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Color has held up well on my white 900. I recently dropped it onto concrete and it got several dings and scratches. As mentioned above, they appear as a light gray color. I'm not sure if that was just the concrete rubbing off on the phone or not, though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6