Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts
    I have a matte black Lumia 900 and I am thinking of buying a glossy white Lumia 920. Has anyone had issues with wear, discoloration or any other problem with their white Lumia? I have dropped my black Lumia several times and it still looks perfect and was wondering how the glossy models hold up.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    I've only had mine for abt 3 weeks. It still looks well. I have the blk one as well. I haven't used the blk one, but it's looking like it'll hold up better than my white one in a drop test. I haven't really dropped this 1, and, like the iPhone, im scared to. That's 1 thing I didn't have to worry too much abt with the Skyrocket.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    I have a white NL900 and i have quite a few dinks on mine. And when you get a dink or a scratch, it appears as some light greyish color.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,304 Global Posts
    I think the white glossy shows scratches easier than matte black. I have a small handful on mines through normal wear and tear, no drops. Now I have a case on it to protect from further scratches. Granted, it didn't look horrible with the few, minor scratches I have.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    On 2nd thought maybe I spoke to soon...

Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Deborah View Post
    On 2nd thought maybe I spoke to soon...

What happened?

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Ink from heavy writing with a pen somehow got on my hand. It wasn't anything more than a simple mark, as if someone accidentally wrote on my index finger. In any case, this got on my Lumia when I picked it up. I hadn't noticed where it was coming from until later. The smudges are hard to make disappear, if they can in fact be wiped away at all. It sucks that it attracts even the smallest pen mark. It's a nice phone, but im going to need it to last awhile. Seriously thinking about switching to the black matte.

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Color has held up well on my white 900. I recently dropped it onto concrete and it got several dings and scratches. As mentioned above, they appear as a light gray color. I'm not sure if that was just the concrete rubbing off on the phone or not, though.

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Check this: Updated-White Lumia 900 Discoloring after 2 days

I put some comments about my White Lumia 900 at the bottom.
    -joe-
    Had 'em all. Every iPhone since day one, Androids out the ****.
    DVP, Lumia 900, now a Yellow 920. Windows Phone is elegant, simple. Nuff Said.
    Some Stuff

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    i think 920 is best