Unlocking Lumia 900 without invalid SIM card?

juan6996

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I apologize because I know that the answer is somewhere in these forums, I just can't find it anywhere!

Ok, so I finally got my unlock code for my ATT Lumia 900. I want to unlock it for higher resale value, so I don't have a non-att simcard. I know that there's a dialpad code to unlock it, because I've used it before. You put the code in, and it takes you to the carrier unlocking screen. Does anyone know this dialpad code? Thanks.

TX6shooter

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I apologize because I know that the answer is somewhere in these forums, I just can't find it anywhere!

Ok, so I finally got my unlock code for my ATT Lumia 900. I want to unlock it for higher resale value, so I don't have a non-att simcard. I know that there's a dialpad code to unlock it, because I've used it before. You put the code in, and it takes you to the carrier unlocking screen. Does anyone know this dialpad code? Thanks.
##782#, worked for me

elvisff

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
where are you entering this? Do you have to have a sim in the phone at all? I enter the code under the emergency dialpad and it does nothing. Any ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99