Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

221 Posts
    Hi guys !

I have been unable to login to the mobile version of WPCentral forum on my L900 since my last logout 1 day ago.

Coincidentally, I also noticed that the mobile version of forum has changed aesthetically. Is there a revamp that we are not aware of ?!?!

And if it is a revamp. Is it the reason why i can't login at the moment.

I prefer using the mobile version for browsing the forum as I found it more readable and easy on my eyes even though its features are somewhat limited.

Btw, I am sending this request for help & advice from 8-years old laptop which is clunky and lagging. Thats why I seldom used it to view the forum. My L900 kind of replaced my laptop as my mobile computer of choice.

2 Posts
    kinda on the same issue, my username shows up in the app but anything i post wont go through also i can't seem to logout? HELP! please and thank you!
    Thanked by:

221 Posts
    Juz to clarify, when i mentioned "mobile version of the WPCentral Forum", I am actually talking about the one on the L900's IE Browser, not the WPCentral App.

Although the App is also giving me the same problem mentioned by leandrOngpauco.