Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Good day to all still holding out for 7.8. According to Nokia Asia-Pacific and WMPoweruser, we could see the elusive 7.8 update, "in a matter of days to weeks." What ever the **** that means! My Lumia 900 licks his chops every time he hears he may be getting an upgrade, but I hate all the waiting!!! Take the info for whatever it's worth! Just thought I'd pass on some more speculation to keep our hopes alive over the weekend!!! Enjoy!

http://wmpoweruser.com/nokia-asia-pacific-says-windows-phone-7-8-coming-in-a-matter-of-days

"You know who else wants the 7.8 update? MY MOM!" - Muscle Man
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,300 Global Posts
    I wish this was true but I have a feeling 7.8 is closer to weeks away than days.

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    You should change the title of the thread because it's misleading.

Jessica

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    That would be fantastic, but I'm skeptical. I feel like we'd have some kind of official announcement by now if it were true. But then I think about how horrible the information was leading up to the WP8 release, and I regress on that idea.

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveamystery View Post
    That would be fantastic, but I'm skeptical. I feel like we'd have some kind of official announcement by now if it were true. But then I think about how horrible the information was leading up to the WP8 release, and I regress on that idea.
    Tango for Nokia Lumia phones for internet sharing and flip to silence was announced and there wasn't any keynote or anything, Microsoft now works on WP8 and it would be logical to them to announce the update and have us calm.

Global Posts
    2,432 Global Posts
    Matter of days like maybe 90 or so
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!
    Hey guys,
    I have a factory unlocked AT&T Lumia 900, so if the 7.8 update turns out to be carrier-dependent, will I have to wait til AT&T releases it for my phone or will I be able to update my phone through Zune as soon as it is available for download?