- 11-20-2012, 05:42 PM #1
Hey 900 owners!
I just got a 920 and have been told come **** or high water, AT&T does not and will never unlock my handset (despite my having purchased it full retail). So, since this was also the situation with the 900 in the States, and since I can see unlock codes available on eBay now, I was wondering if any of you knew when these became available? That is, how long will I potentially have to be stuck with AT&T if I keep my 920? (Assuming codes become available in a similar amount of time as the 900.) Thanks!
- 11-23-2012, 12:17 AM #4
They will release codes in 6 months, just like they did with 900. If anyone is trying to sell you an unlock for 920, don't bother..it's a scam. 920 AT&T is NOT unlockable right now, no matter what unlock websites tell you.
- By timriley in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 10:48 AM
- By ggabriele3 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2012, 09:53 AM
- By gibbyhome in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 25Last Post: 03-04-2012, 02:14 PM
- By DontHate707 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 40Last Post: 01-31-2012, 11:33 AM
- By jabz9 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:03 AM