11-27-2012, 03:10 PM #1
- 95 Posts
I dropped my phone few days ago and now the screen rotation is not working unless I shake my phone too hard.
Is there any way to reset the calibration ? You think hard reset will fix this issue ? I am still under Nokia's warranty but not sure if its worth sending the device to them.
11-28-2012, 05:28 AM #2
- 66 Posts
Here are people who want a screen rotation lock and you're one of the lucky ones to have that. You should be happy! JK.
Since you dropped the phone, it's likely that the hardware might have been damaged. Try running the Nokia Diagnostics app and see if the accelerometer and the gyroscope function properly. If not, sending the device to Nokia is your best bet. On the other hand, you could keep the device and troll people saying that you have a newer version of WP8 which has a screen rotation lock!
- By zfarooq in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:14 PM
- By sifyganesh in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2012, 12:00 AM
- By Mark Rozanski in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:26 AM
- By loribinca in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 16Last Post: 05-01-2012, 11:05 AM
- By mhc48#CB in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2010, 11:45 AM