Problem with Nokia Purity HD WH-930

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I prefer Nokia Purity HD-930 headset with my Lumia 900. I mainly listen to music and its perfect for that purpose. But recently I am facing an issue, that while making a call or receiving the call then sound is EXTREMELY LOUD and CRACKY. Even while dialing anyone the ringtone sound is extremely loud and cracky as if the speakers are bursting. I am not sure if the issue is with device or headphone. But when I make normal calls its fine. When I listen to music using the headset its fine. Only the calling with headset as resulted with this issue. Can someone help me in resolving this issue?

Thanks in Advance

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I can't help you with your issue, but how are the cans? Are they better than you expected? I just bought the earbuds recently and I love the sound from them. I can only image the the over the ear versions are better.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I can't help you with your issue, but how are the cans? Are they better than you expected? I just bought the earbuds recently and I love the sound from them. I can only image the the over the ear versions are better.

What cans? This issue was not there previously. Only last week I've started experiencing it.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Lol. Cans is slang for the big over the ear headphones.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

The cans are good not as good as Bose. Better than stock headphone provided by Lumia 900 still its price doesn't justify its value. With half the price you can get BH-905 which generate the same output and it is wireless.

spitothec

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
@cp2 - These are ON-ear headphones, not over-ear. Also, they're made by Monster so expect them to perform as well as considerably cheaper headphones by other manufacturers.

@asvin - You just plug them in just like any other headphones or speakers, it's just a standard in/out 3.5mm jack.

As for the original OP's issue, I'm not sure. I've had the same issue with every pair of headphones I've used with my 900, but never looked into it as it didn't really bother me. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3