- 11-29-2012, 06:51 AM #1
I prefer Nokia Purity HD-930 headset with my Lumia 900. I mainly listen to music and its perfect for that purpose. But recently I am facing an issue, that while making a call or receiving the call then sound is EXTREMELY LOUD and CRACKY. Even while dialing anyone the ringtone sound is extremely loud and cracky as if the speakers are bursting. I am not sure if the issue is with device or headphone. But when I make normal calls its fine. When I listen to music using the headset its fine. Only the calling with headset as resulted with this issue. Can someone help me in resolving this issue?
Thanks in Advance
- 11-30-2012, 12:11 AM #5
- 02-10-2013, 08:44 PM #7
@cp2 - These are ON-ear headphones, not over-ear. Also, they're made by Monster so expect them to perform as well as considerably cheaper headphones by other manufacturers.
@asvin - You just plug them in just like any other headphones or speakers, it's just a standard in/out 3.5mm jack.
As for the original OP's issue, I'm not sure. I've had the same issue with every pair of headphones I've used with my 900, but never looked into it as it didn't really bother me. Good luck.
- By maverick786us in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-15-2013, 01:53 PM
- By Narr in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2013, 08:43 PM
- By thaman04 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2012, 09:11 PM
- By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2012, 03:54 PM
- By i2y4n in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2012, 06:59 PM