No longer receiving Facebook messages

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Can someone help me with this. For some reason I'm no longer getting my Facebook messages on my device. And, no one is ever online according to the phone - which contradicts the PC completely. Is anyone else getting this? If so, how did you fix this issue? I'm Sorry if thus has already been answered. Still learning Board Express and I'm in a bit late for a meeting.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

si49

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine's working

Did you check to see that Facebook chat is turned on?
Go into messaging app,
hit the three dots on the bottom,
hit "settings"
check to see iFacebook chat is turned on.

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it has been on. It's odd. I've had the phone for about a month and have had no problem as of this, so I'm not sure as to what could be causing the issue.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

restlessdan

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I am in the same situation I have noticed this ever since I got my lumia 920 and surface rt, I can send messages to people on Facebook and they sync across to the website, phone and tablet but I never receive all my messages I noticed that other people who are using windows phones and send me messages work but some friends who use iPhones don't get forward to me and I have to wait for the notification on the Facebook app. I reported this problem to Microsoft a while back so will have to wait for a fix.

your not alone in this matter there are a few people on the answers website which are reporting the same things so I would say that something must have changed with Facebook's APIs like earlier in the year when the people hub wouldn't sync.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon