- 12-20-2012, 05:12 PM #1
Hello all im currently an android owner and have been thinking about giving wp a try found a deal online for the 900 for cheap but dont want to use it on att. T-mobile recently announced the release of the 1900 hspa in my area. My question is if i get the 900 and unlock it, will i be able to access tmobiles hspa+ network with it?
- 12-21-2012, 12:26 PM #2
- 01-03-2013, 10:16 AM #6Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
- 01-30-2013, 01:50 PM #8
I just read the news that HTC is not sending 7.8 to my HD7, so I'm looking for a new phone now. I was going to wait until the spring maybe if by any chance there are new phones or possibly even a Surface Phone... Maybe I'll wait until Mobile World Congress at least.
Last edited by Dorknight; 01-30-2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Added quote
- 01-31-2013, 12:03 PM #9
im in the puget sound which was one of the first places to get the refarmed network. im using a lumia 900 at&t. i unlocked it for tmobile after i did the update yesterday. i do get "4g" but its sporadic. im not sure if its due to the update or what since i wasnt able to test it before i installed 7.8 but the symptoms are oddly familiar to what was plaguing this phone back in april.... on the lock screen itll show 4g, as soon as i jump into the browser and try to search something, it jumps down to edge. lock the screen again, wait about 15 seconds or so and 4g pops right back up. go into the brower once more and same result..edge..... this is with strong signal strength and in areas where my unlocked one x locks on 4g and phones before it like a 4s and s3.
- By sticitodaman in forum T-MobileReplies: 9Last Post: 01-04-2013, 11:52 PM
- By snowmutt in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 46Last Post: 05-02-2012, 02:38 PM
- By wp7fanfromdc in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 03-16-2012, 10:58 AM
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 41Last Post: 01-09-2012, 05:30 PM
- By Dr.Phil in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:14 PM