Dropped my 900 face down!

afikaris09

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Fell flat onto a tile floor. As expected the glass did not break but the LCD panel on the inside broke! I have never seen anything like this before. It is now displaying the green bars like I am watching neo in the Matrix. Pretty damn lame. My phone has the lose top right-hand corner, could this be the reason the panel broke but not the glass? Is there any chance I can get a new phone at minimal cost? I thought the lady sold me on the insurance but I cant find it anywhere on my bill. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

If not, I am probably going to have to go with the LG Nexus. Off contract price is too good. It is too bad because I loved my windows phone!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
If she sold you insurance, it's on file. File a claim. There may be some type of deductible, but it would be less than then cost of a LG Nexus [nice phone].

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Are you in the US on ATT? If so, did you buy it in April? A lot of people have been getting a Lumia 920 for a really great price, maybe around the same as what you would pay for your Nexus by extending their contract.

The Nexus is a little hard to come by.

Other option in the USA is this:

http://www.secondipity.com/Portable-Electronics/b/2399607011?ie=UTF8&title=Portable+Electronics

They have the Lumia 900 for $180. I saw this site on CNBC this morning when they were talking about what happened when people returned stuff.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon