12-28-2012, 10:22 AM #1
- 13 Posts
Fell flat onto a tile floor. As expected the glass did not break but the LCD panel on the inside broke! I have never seen anything like this before. It is now displaying the green bars like I am watching neo in the Matrix. Pretty damn lame. My phone has the lose top right-hand corner, could this be the reason the panel broke but not the glass? Is there any chance I can get a new phone at minimal cost? I thought the lady sold me on the insurance but I cant find it anywhere on my bill. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
If not, I am probably going to have to go with the LG Nexus. Off contract price is too good. It is too bad because I loved my windows phone!
12-28-2012, 04:01 PM #4
- 299 Posts
Are you in the US on ATT? If so, did you buy it in April? A lot of people have been getting a Lumia 920 for a really great price, maybe around the same as what you would pay for your Nexus by extending their contract.
The Nexus is a little hard to come by.
Other option in the USA is this:
They have the Lumia 900 for $180. I saw this site on CNBC this morning when they were talking about what happened when people returned stuff.
Last edited by dogfish54; 12-28-2012 at 04:28 PM.
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2012, 04:02 PM
- By zwhohebe in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2012, 01:47 PM
- By stayfly24 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2012, 03:50 PM
- By power5 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 11Last Post: 12-12-2011, 05:11 PM
- By astraith in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2011, 11:07 PM