Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Fell flat onto a tile floor. As expected the glass did not break but the LCD panel on the inside broke! I have never seen anything like this before. It is now displaying the green bars like I am watching neo in the Matrix. Pretty damn lame. My phone has the lose top right-hand corner, could this be the reason the panel broke but not the glass? Is there any chance I can get a new phone at minimal cost? I thought the lady sold me on the insurance but I cant find it anywhere on my bill. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

If not, I am probably going to have to go with the LG Nexus. Off contract price is too good. It is too bad because I loved my windows phone!

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    If you are willing to pull it apart, this place sells replacement screens and other parts.

Nokia Lumia 900 Replacement Parts
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    3,470 Global Posts
    If she sold you insurance, it's on file. File a claim. There may be some type of deductible, but it would be less than then cost of a LG Nexus [nice phone].
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr
    Thanked by:

Are you in the US on ATT? If so, did you buy it in April? A lot of people have been getting a Lumia 920 for a really great price, maybe around the same as what you would pay for your Nexus by extending their contract.

The Nexus is a little hard to come by.

Other option in the USA is this:

http://www.secondipity.com/Portable-...le+Electronics

They have the Lumia 900 for $180. I saw this site on CNBC this morning when they were talking about what happened when people returned stuff.
    Last edited by dogfish54; 12-28-2012 at 05:28 PM.