| | 01-07-2013, 11:05 AM #1
I'm not sure if it's the limitations of the phone or if my phone actually has issues, so I thought I'd list out some of the issues I'm having and hopefully someone might be able to tell me if they are because the phone has issues or if the problems I'm having are just "features."
I have restored the phone to factory twice and have the latest updates.
- Bluetooth will not automatically connect to a paired device (I have to manually connect it each time)
- Once a Bluetooth receiver disconnects from the phone (turned off), any music being played will pause, but then start again exactly 1 minute later.
- Alarm sounds will not pass through the headphone jack, but only through the speaker
- GPS will drop off and the phone will need to be rebooted
- Subscribed podcasts will not download unless each subscription is manually checked (and sometimes unsubscribed and resubscribed).
Thank you for your consideration and help.