- 01-15-2013, 12:57 PM #2
Perhaps you need to wait for the Nokia updates to follow that bring it in? As far as I remember, Bluetooth sharing will be for Nokia handsets only, so my HTC TITAN will be out of luck.
- 01-30-2013, 06:54 PM #4
Yep, just had a very long discussion with nokia chat support. They claim it is not supported by 7.8 and we need to wait for the apps to be updated.
As for additional nokia updates they told me that there are no firmware/software updates at this time.
- 01-31-2013, 03:05 AM #5
- 02-01-2013, 11:01 PM #7
There was an OEM update together with the 7.8 update. I contacted Nokia Care again, and spoke with a Lumia expert, apparently the apps are in testing. And as I can tell the Ringtone maker app has been disabled from the marketplace, while the Bluetooth share app is remained hidden, but also disabled.
03-15-2013, 03:55 AM #9
- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have nokia lumia 900 as well.
OS is 7.10.8858.136
firmware - 2175.2307.8858.12480
I am able to download bluetooth sharing, contact share, and ringtone maker.
Ringtone maker is working. Contact sharing is possible through sms and email. But Bluetooth Sharing is still saying I need to update my device. Please suggest what to do.
- 11-17-2014, 12:05 AM #11
It's been a long time since I owned the ATT Nokia Lumia 900 but as far I recollect, the ATT version did not support Bluetooth file share on 7.8 while the international variant did.
- By poloboy03 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 11Last Post: 10-06-2012, 06:51 PM
- By addman in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 20Last Post: 09-15-2012, 11:03 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 09-08-2012, 05:01 PM
- By unity04 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2012, 01:24 PM
- By ZombieBacchus in forum HTC TITANReplies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2011, 05:30 PM