01-16-2013, 03:08 AM #1
- 1 Posts
I have purchased nokia lumia 900 from USA which is locked by AT&T. so i have paid the amount thorugh AT&T website and i got the code. but when i enter the code its showing incorrect pin. so what is the solution for this.i stay in hyderabad in india.so kindly help me anyone how to unlock my lumia 900 as early as possible.
- 01-19-2013, 08:54 PM #2
Unlocking Lumia 900 -- AT&T SIM/Network Lock Code Is Incorrect - FIXED!
You've probably found your way here because you're trying to use an unlock code that you got from AT&T or an EBay seller, but the phone is refusing to take it, despite your triple-checking of details.
The workaround is this: Enter the incorrect code until you run out of your ten (10) attempts. Then you'll get the *real* network unlock message, with 32 attempts. Enter the same 8-digit code you've been entering, and voila, you're now free to use this on any network!
It worked for me
Kudos to Breex243@xda-developers
- 01-21-2013, 03:05 PM #3
- 01-22-2013, 10:36 PM #5
- By sudhishgeorge in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2013, 03:40 PM
- By Neibl in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 31Last Post: 04-19-2012, 01:46 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 20Last Post: 03-19-2012, 08:44 AM
- By anond in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2011, 08:58 AM
- By action_efn_jackson in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2011, 10:42 AM