7.8 for Lumia 900 on ATT available on NaviFirm

vormison

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
:( Can't get it to work for some reason. Nokia Care Suite refuses to recognize my phone being connected - Fuse sees it, everything else in the world does. All drivers were installed, etc. Oh well, I guess I'll wait for a bit.

LongLeggs

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
:( Can't get it to work for some reason. Nokia Care Suite refuses to recognize my phone being connected - Fuse sees it, everything else in the world does. All drivers were installed, etc. Oh well, I guess I'll wait for a bit.

Did you go into the nokia care suite folder and install the USB drivers for your phone? That's what you have to do to get the suite to recognize the phone

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
...also if u are on windows 8 start the program in win 7 compatibility.

anshrvohra

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried flashing but the Product Support Tool Store gives me this message while flashing :

Refurbish failed

Time out. Cannot change the mode

what am i doing wrong? ):

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
...also if u are on windows 8 start the program in win 7 compatibility.
Did in windows 8, you do not need to do in compatibilty mode. Install the drivers from the Nokia Care Suite folder to enable the phone to be seen. Make sure you download the correct firmware from Navifirm for your device or it will kick it out. Run refurbish...not recovery to flash the phone. Its rather simple step by step. See link from Softpedia..rather simple. You must be an adminstrator on your computer. How to Install Windows Phone 7.8 on Lumia Devices from NaviFirm - Softpedia

Last edited:

anshrvohra

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried the recovery mode too, and it kept saying that the application lost connection with my phone. I repeated the process about 10-15 times, and I'm getting the same error. PLEASE help me.

jusdis

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
has anyone managed to flash thus art firmware onto a Rogers branded L900? I've done it before with the telcel 7.5 firmware, but I can't seem to get it done with this att 7.8. If If anyone has accomplished this then could you please guide me through the process you used. Thanks :)

iop777

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
has anyone managed to flash thus art firmware onto a Rogers branded L900? I've done it before with the telcel 7.5 firmware, but I can't seem to get it done with this att 7.8. If If anyone has accomplished this then could you please guide me through the process you used. Thanks :)

I'm wondering the same thing. If anyone knows how to flash it please share!

peacock93

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I flashed it the day it came out and it is awesome! I've got to make it to November for my upgrade and this will get me through just fine. Does anyone know if there will be any Nokia 900 specific firmware updates? Just wondering if I'll need to flash back to 7.5 and let Zune update my phone when the official update comes out.

jusdis

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I flashed it the day it came out and it is awesome! I've got to make it to November for my upgrade and this will get me through just fine. Does anyone know if there will be any Nokia 900 specific firmware updates? Just wondering if I'll need to flash back to 7.5 and let Zune update my phone when the official update comes out.
Did you flash to a Rogers phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb