- 01-23-2013, 06:10 PM #1
I am using my 900 on Straight Talk. I updated to 7.8 last night and I am getting a message on the Nokia network setup app that it is not available for my phone. Has anyone used the setup app after doing the 7.8 upgrade? Or is it just not compatible with 7.8?
Thanks in advance for any input
Edit: Fixed my own issue. Reset the phone and signed in again. All is good
Last edited by kurtg; 01-23-2013 at 08:45 PM.
02-25-2013, 10:48 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Please tell me how you got your phone to update! I've emailed straight talk and Nokia both and neither seem to have an answer and im so frustrated with them I can't stand it. I've did all the steps in Zune and it just keeps saying im up to date :/ someone please help. Btw I also have the lumia 900 on straight talk.
03-18-2013, 01:50 PM #4
- 4 Posts
03-20-2013, 07:21 PM #5
- 2 Posts
my friend i m about to update my nokia lumia 900!!but b4 doing that i bein looking on the web about the update and seems alot of people have peoblems with the 7.8 update on straight talk APN and MMSC my question is if i do the updaate i will b able to set up apn and mmsc for straight talk? sorry for my english thanks
- By mchakri001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 12-03-2012, 12:20 PM
- By BigMouse in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:35 AM
- By inteller in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2012, 07:22 PM
- By moc426 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 24Last Post: 06-20-2012, 09:18 PM
- By stevenmcbeaven in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 18Last Post: 05-12-2012, 03:55 PM