01-27-2013, 04:16 PM #1
- 66 Posts
Does anyone know if a Rogers locked Nokia Lumia 900 or 920 will work on the AT&T network in the U.S.? I thought that those 2 networks and the frequencies they use, are largely compatible. If that is the case, can I use my phone with a Straight Talk AT&T Compatible SIM in the U.S., without unlocking the phone? I figured that someone on here may have tried this, or know someone who was maybe successful in doing this. Thanks.
Last edited by winphoneaddict; 01-27-2013 at 04:57 PM.
- By seb1987 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 93Last Post: 06-10-2014, 02:50 AM
- By chiron09 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 03-08-2013, 05:22 PM
- By djncanada1 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2012, 03:08 AM
- By riffraffy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:08 PM
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2012, 10:58 PM