Check-in for 7.8 Update Through Zune, Have you gotten yours yet?

Kon-Aitor

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
I'm anxious to get this update, through Zune so I don't have to re-configure everything, and want to know when others are able to get it as well.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I went ahead and forced the update a week ago. Gonna get the 920 with tax return money so I'd have to restart from scratch anyways. Tiles are much better now, enjoy when it drops for ya!

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Nada here. Flashed back to 7.5 to get this officially incase they decided to roll out a different firmware or something. I wonder if anyone tried forcing the update? Good to see users congregated for this though, lol.

Kon-Aitor

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Well it's now the 30th pacific time as well. Although 10 AM Pacific Time does sound about right :(. which means at least another 10 hours. :amaze:

vormison

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Nada here. Flashed back to 7.5 to get this officially incase they decided to roll out a different firmware or something. I wonder if anyone tried forcing the update? Good to see users congregated for this though, lol.

Yeah, I am curious how this update will effect those of us that flashed 7.8 on our phones. Is this version going to be the exact same as the Nokia release we have? Will the official release only update from 7.5? etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3