Check-in for 7.8 Update Through Zune, Have you gotten yours yet?

thiyagy

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi..
I am In India having AT&T unlocked, Black,could get through upgrading 7.8.,of course through forced methodology only. got it in two shot.

TX6shooter

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I updated 2 AT&T Lumia 900's on 1/30, forcing it through Zune. I got exactly 2 updates matching the screenshots here in the wpcentral article.
Is there really a third update for AT&T Lumia's? I know Rogers in Canada gets 3 updates.

Corey

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't gotten any update. Zune says I have the latest firmware (hah!). I thought about trying the force method, but I'm just going to wait it out.

HappyPalm

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
This is so odd. One of my friends has my phone (Nokia Lumia 900), and her phone is showing no updates available, but I got mine through Zune yesterday!

Oldmajor

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I still dont have the update and I have my Lumia 900 with AT&T. I tried the force memthod a few times, but could never get it to work :(

HappyPalm

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Any other ATT Nokia Lumia 900s get their updates yet? Maybe try restarting your phone? The odd thing is that when my friend checked her ATT 900 phone for updates, it showed none, but she's never installed a single update, so it should have definitely showed updates. You might try syncing your phone to Zune and see if it finds anything? I

I don't understand why I got the 7.8 update for my 900--I certainly wasn't notified of being a tester or anything, so I don't know!

Orlok1138

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
My at&t L900 was without updates and cable trick would not work period since the 30th. Then yesterday morning the cable trick worked on my second attempt. So my advice is to just keep trying.

scdkad

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Nothing here in Denver, Co. Did get notification for first update via cable trick but after 50 tries! Didn't want to have to try 100 more times to get other 2 updates. Or do you get all updates in one session?

akashpats

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
no, you have to do it separately for each update. it's all about time. keep an eye on time and for next time you could get the other 2 updates in the first try...
But, the last nokia update will be automatically prompted to you after getting 7.8 installed.

touchpad4760

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Still no update notification for me - AT&T in California. Zune says Up To Date. Not gonna muck w/ cable tricks, etc. We'll just see how long this takes!

mtg1974

Feb 13, 2009
Visit site
Should I expect to have received the update by now? I have a stock AT&T Lumia 900 with 7.5. I live in Fort Worth, TX. I've checked for updates twice a day since 7.8 was released. I tried the internet connection trick several times with no luck. I know the trick is tricky to do but the last time I tried I got it after just a few attempts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3