02-01-2013, 09:36 AM #2
- 4,411 Posts
Not just the marketplace is slower. A lot is slower since updating my 900 to 7.8. I thought it was just my 900 that is slower but its not it seems. Not going to sweat it too much since I have a 920 I could use. (once it gets out of the shop) But you're right. What I hope is MS will make adjustments on the back end. I wonder if this update affects existing app developers. I'm guessing they might need to tweak their apps for 7.8.
- 02-01-2013, 09:53 AM #3
My 900 is definitely slower after the 7.8 update. When you consider the minimal improvements its kind of surprising but maybe just a tactic to get people to upgrade. If this was my main device I would be quite annoyed with the reduced performance.I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
- By MSUDOG92 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2013, 04:16 PM
- By Dreamagain in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 05:02 AM
- By aPanaSoft in forum App SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2011, 06:52 PM
- By aPanaSoft in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2011, 02:24 AM
- By aPanaSoft in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2011, 02:10 AM