02-22-2013, 01:26 AM #1
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My Lumia 900 recently was splashed with water and resulting in some malfunctioning, the main problem was the touch screen that was not responsive anymore. So I can't turn off my phone so I waited till it ran out of battery. After that, I tried recharging my phone, and I got a black screen with a phone connected to a laptop. I connected my phone to my PC but I got 'restoration error' C101002E - "Your phone can't be used in its present condition and there are no restore points in this computer.
What do I need to do? I don't know how to disassemble my phone - it is Nokia Lumia!
- By Emanuel Pituch in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2012, 06:04 PM
- By bikedogrun in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:11 PM
- By cyrus_the_great in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 51Last Post: 12-18-2011, 08:56 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 46Last Post: 12-14-2011, 12:01 AM
- By Big Supes in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2011, 09:57 PM