NET10 Wireless is not working for my Nokia Lumia 900 MMS or Internet Please Help

Anthony Michael

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
So I purchased an unlocked Nokia Lumia 900. I had put Simple Mobile on my phone. I wasn't really that happy with there service, As I was able to receive and send mms messages as well as use the internet.

I recently switched over to NET10 Wireless.

Everything worked good on my phone fast internet service but I was not able to send or receive picture messaging. I called the company a few times and they couldn't tell me what my apn settings should be

She stated that If I want to send and receive pictures I would need to go under the settings in my phone under Cellular and edit APN and change the apn from tfdata to NET10 and my picture messaging should work. Ok I did that and Im able to receive and send pictures but my internet is not working still. She told me if I wanted to use the internet that I would need to change the apn from NET10 back to tfdata. Which I thought was weird. I asked her why I couldn't use both at the same time and she couldn't answer my question.

I also have a Network Setup Application on my phone

This is what it says:

Operator
net10

I click on edit apn

it says the following

connection name
net10

Internet APN

Access point name
tfdata

Proxy address
proxy.mnvo.tracfone.com

Proxy port

Username
blank

Password
blank

MMS APN

MMS access point name
tfdata

Proxy address
mms3.tracfone.com

Proxy port

Username
blank

Password
blank

MMSC address
htt[://mms-tf.net

What should I do ? I really don't want to have to keep on going back and forth from different apn when I wanna use other services.

Is Net 10 better then Straight Talk or what?

Pleas ehelp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos