- 04-10-2013, 03:07 PM #1
This is the second time I have received this error code when trying to download or update apps in the marketplace. The first time I was able to fix it by retyping in my password in the email settings for my windows live account. Doing that did not solve the problem this time however. What did fix it was deleting my facebook account off of my phone. While deleting it I was asked to try again because it could not connect to my windows live account. When I clicked retry it went through and my facebook account was deleted instantly. After doing this I was able to update my apps and download an app off the marketplace. When I resynced my facebook account to my phone, I started receiving the error message again. Has anybody else had this happen to them or know what might be causing the problem?
- 04-10-2013, 03:12 PM #2
- 04-10-2013, 06:31 PM #5
Have people also been having trouble with it when trying to delete their Facebook account though? That was what kind of struck me as odd. On the first attempt it did not delete the account but instead gave me a message that said "you might not be connected. If you are then the problem might be with windows live." When i closed the message and tried again the account was removed instantly.
- By Technoloay in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 177Last Post: 04-26-2015, 01:04 AM
- By gator in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:18 AM
- By 1tuffdsm in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 9Last Post: 06-12-2013, 07:34 PM
- By brodskyh in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2011, 03:03 AM
- By 7thblue in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2011, 11:44 AM