So who's getting one on release day?

Rob41664

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I just cant imagine that it does not have micro sd. I thought that was a required spec with WP8. Very disappointed the midrange device has it but they cant put it on the flagship. I am hoping it is an oversight and just not listed. Either way count me in on launch day. Wish they still had Cyan though.

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the fence. I really like the wireless charging and the rest of the specs, but the lack of micro SD support (which they have on the 820!) is a downer. Not necessarily a deal breaker, but it is a factor against. I like the ATIV too.

I'll probably wait and see what other phones are announced from other manufacturers before making a decision. In any event I'll be buying some WP8 phone shortly after release and off contract.

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Yup!

Wish it had the extra storage capacity, but everything else that is more than right makes up for it. I will say if anyone from Nokia is reading this you won with your apps, when I compare to the ATIV (and I do not know if there is a chance of an HTC on Rogers? I know nothing about them).

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Saving up for a Surface. So an off-contract Lumia will have to wait till spring. If there is another Nokia option by then, fine. But I would be happy with the 820 or 920. Now if my L900 has an accident (just sayin) that plan can change.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
As of right now the answer to the question is almost a definite yes but I still need to hold one and see it in action. I know I'll have to get used to this bigger phone size. Also would like to know more about the upcoming unannounced features of WP8.

The no SD card is honestly a let down but at least it's not 16GB and thankfully I have 25GB of Skydrive... 50GB if I count my two accounts >_> <_<

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Depends on the price...also I already had to bin my 4 month old L900 due to battery charging issues so i am hoping that there wont any similar issues with the 920.

But, if the price is right, then i will take home a L920.

b1llballbaggins

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Count me in! I've had such a poor experience with the HTC Titan, their focus is pretty much on android these days. I hope that the UK version will be 4G ready.

EvilFiek

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Very, very tempted. I was going to wait until 2013 to get a new phone, simply because my Lumia 800 is still doing it's job and I am planning on buying a Surface Pro first and foremost. But that camera and screen are just too awesome... if I see a decent deal after launch, I think I will have to pull the trigger.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
As soon a pre orders begin, I'm in and probably going with Yellow. The 920 is more than likely going to be an AT&T exclusive so I'm in luck. I just hope it's prices are similar to the 900 which was $449 since I'm getting it off contract.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss