Hopeful!

TheAsbo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Slightly disappointed that the 920 doesn't get the "full" PureView camera but in the end, I don't really know what that means. It may take amazing pictures! I can't wait to look through some reviews!

Anyway, I'm on T-Mobile and is it confirmed that the 920 is exclusive for AT&T until something better comes out, which would then also be exclusive for AT&T? lol

Also, when would the next generation of Windows Phones most likely come out? I may wait for one with an even better camera if this one is not all it's cracked up to be.

And what's this about the 920 not having an expansion slot??

Last edited:

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I think the release date is sometime in late OCT. As for T-mobile not getting them, the 920 is HSPA+ which is what T-mobile supports so I would wait and see.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm fine with the specs, but wish it had an external memory card... Although 32gb would probably be enough for me... Anyhow, not upgrading my phone till March at the earliest, so maybe a new Nokia 920+ will be announced by then?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Sparkyscrum

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
The low light images really surprised me. I'm looking forward to seeing this tested out a bit closer to launch. If it goes as well as Nokia have shown then this handset is going to be amazing.

I'm glad to see Nokia has a direction its going in, being itself and offering up unique offerings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786