Is Black the best looking Lumia 920 overall?

Lodingi

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Most professional doesn't mean best looking. Personally,I think red is the best looking, and also like the yellow, but agree that black and grey look much more professional.

Hmm. I disagree. When I had my red BB8830, I would get compliments & nods of approval in every business meeting I attended. I'm tired of black cell phones, and white does nothing for me.

I'm gonna go red or yellow. Cyan will be considered if offered.

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Slate Grey Lumia 920 pics

First pics of the matte finish Slate Grey Lumia 920 (Thanks to vtective).

Looks pretty classy and professional:

7944317612_c42ba7fa5b_b.jpg

7937517698_50b002f6ff.jpg

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. I disagree. When I had my red BB8830, I would get compliments & nods of approval in every business meeting I attended. I'm tired of black cell phones, and white does nothing for me.

I'm gonna go red or yellow. Cyan will be considered if offered.

I agree... red/black and yellow/black stick out as bold and stylish. Why else do people love those color options in sports cars? ;)

White screams sterile, girly, or gay (in my opinion), and while I have no problem with either, it doesn't represent me. A color choice is a reflection of your personality... I actually wish Nokia gave more options! :)

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
After seeing Grey...(which is what I had told the missus I would be getting) white now looks like a better option...

Its OK for a guy to use a white phone right??

Sent from my DROID RaZr.

Smg-Uk

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a Cyan Lumia 800 at the moment and am disappointed that there's no Blue option this time round and not even a Green either.

Still i am thinking of going with Yellow for the 920 but i am a bit worried that Yellow is more of a feminine colour ?

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
This is the only problem I have with this phone, I can't decide what colour I should get. The Lamborghini Yellow, the Ferrari Red, the Limo White, the Concrete Grey and the Batman Black. They're all so tempting but the Limo White is juuust edging it out.

Batman black, brilliant!!

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'd go with the black or grey not a big fan of the glossy backs but the white one looks clean too. But if somehow i ended up getting one with color the red looks real slick.

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I would have to see the glossy finished in person, but as of right now, I would get the Gray. But if the gloss doesn't bother me too much, then I'm thinking red, professionalism be damned. Lol.

fraincs

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I am on Rogers so my options will be black or the same phone, in black - but if I were to accidentally get a choice I would likely go with grey. Something different but still conservative enough for work.
Plus grey will fit all live tiles colors, like jeans fit all shirts colors :) (will likely have to switch to Rogers hope they get the grey... if they have the black only I might get it unlocked and stay with Virgin Mobile)
at least they got the 900 in Cyan so I have hope!

idahoprime

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I was going to say grey. but then i saw that pic of it. I have a white Lumia 900 and the contrast between the black screen and the white body annoys me. Im defintely on board with the black one now. Hands down the best looking one imho

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Lot of my friends agreed White is a little you know...pansy...

So I think it's now only black..

Sent from my DROID RaZr.

TheDoros

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I am on Rogers so my options will be black or the same phone, in black - but if I were to accidentally get a choice I would likely go with grey. Something different but still conservative enough for work.

This actually made me laugh out loud.

I really want red or yellow and I'll buy a black case for work days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05