What was your biggest letdown in Lumia 920. Did you want a certain feature?

sholokov

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I have seen people mention different things they would have liked to have. Some are real good options but others are nice-to-haves. Some hardware and some software related.

I won't mention any of things I would have liked...yet.

What feature or option did you hope to get, but are missing in the new Nokia Lumia 920?

sholokov

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh...one more thing. What feature would you have lived without, that's present in the 920. Would you have traded a missing option for it?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Perhaps a better discussion for thus existing thread:http://forums.windowscentral.com/lumia-920/196878-3.htm

It is getting tiring seeing threads like this already, coming from a small number of people in a large community.

Great another thread about whats wrong with another device that hasnt been released that has only been hands on with but a few people. Jeez whats wrong with you people who are so darn negative about everything all the time. Do you ever think happy peaceful thoughts about anything?

sholokov

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Great another thread about whats wrong with another device that hasnt been released that has only been hands on with but a few people. Jeez whats wrong with you people who are so darn negative about everything all the time. Do you ever think happy peaceful thoughts about anything?
We just like ticking people like you off...

The product has been "officially" launched. Production is behind but that doesn't mean the features will change.

Chill!!!

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Cyan

The only letdown for me is the just the color options and finish. I actually loved my Cyan 900 and it's matte finish. If Nokia didn't want to make anymore of the matte finishes, at the very least please bring back the Cyan or some deeper blue color. Still not a deal breaker for me, just will have to choose a different color, cause I'm surely not going with Black or White(both are too boring and the same as everyone else).

sholokov

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
The only letdown for me is the just the color options and finish. I actually loved my Cyan 900 and it's matte finish. If Nokia didn't want to make anymore of the matte finishes, at the very least please bring back the Cyan or some deeper blue color. Still not a deal breaker for me, just will have to choose a different color, cause I'm surely not going with Black or White(both are too boring and the same as everyone else).
I know what you mean. I was hoping to get a Cyan Lumia 920 and a matching Microsoft Surface. :(

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I know what you mean. I was hoping to get a Cyan Lumia 920 and a matching Microsoft Surface. :(

Oh well, if they don't surprise us by launch date, then it will be one of the other colors(yellow, red, or gray), along with my Surface Pro!!!!!

sholokov

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh well, if they don't surprise us by launch date, then it will be one of the other colors(yellow, red, or gray), along with my Surface Pro!!!!!
I am not getting the Surface Pro. Off subject here but I don't like the idea of a cooling fan running in my tablet. Plus, for my usage, RT will suffice.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm still buying it ASAP but I was hoping for all 41mp of Pureview glory. Lossless zoom on a phone would've been SICK.

PS: Make mine RED!

EDIT: Upon seeing "high contrast mode", white is the one for me.

Last edited:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The missing feature for me was the removable battery. Heck, I would have even traded the storage space down to 16GB for the removable battery. I have a TITAN 1 atm, it works nicely, no storage issues. Still got 8GB free of the 16GB

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
And see, that's where I would disagree... I definitely prefer 32GB over a swappable battery. I find I rarely drain my battery during the day, and on busier days, I just keep it on the charger when I'm not using it so that it's ready to go. Wireless charging allows me to be ready at any moment.

All that to say this... when they design these devices, they make decisions that they think will satisfy most customers while differentiating themselves from competitors. It's a delicate balance, but they know they won't please everyone. I suspect that's why they made the 820 the way they did... to give consumers a choice for battery and storage, etc. (It's just unfortunate about the 820's lackluster display.)

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Would be soooooooo funny if HTC decided to undercut Nokia and release their device earlier, but that won't happen. Nokia and M$ are like brothers now. They got dibs.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Small let down about no SD card option.

But the biggest let down by far is seeing some in this community get so venomous about Nokia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers