11 minute hands-on video of Lumia 920

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing the video. Very nice seeing the 920 in action. That display with the curved glass and the glossy finish is not match-able.

They sure can't release it soon enough.

nzrocketman

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Does the screen look to sensitive. By the look of the video, the screen could possible to be to sensitive for txting etc.u might just need a slight touch and it could put extra letters. quit out of it etc.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Looks to be first real hands on video of Lumia 920 (and Lumia 820) i have seen. It's in Russian but still the video goes much further than we have seen so far in hands of Nokia.

First actual hands-on Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 video out there | nokiagadgets.com

Just wish the thing was out already. :( Their write up of the Lumia 920 also seems super positive.

I've seen like 11 hands on videos now in the past two weeks. You need to extend your media consumption range...

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I've seen like 11 hands on videos now in the past two weeks. You need to extend your media consumption range...

There are plenty of videos out there. Trust me, i know.
Thing is it all follows the same formula as they are all in Nokia controlled envirement with you being shown that home screen, shaking the camera and then that gif thing, over and over again on each video.
There are also some videos from the Nokia's German Lumia event, but again press was not really allowed to touch the phones.

This is a first time somebody outside of Nokia event is actually handling new Lumia's and taking picture outside of Nokia controlled envirement. No idea how they got the phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2