Super sensitive touch and screen protectors

Xplode22

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if having a screen protector on your 920 would cause the super sensitive touch to be less effective? I usually don't use a protector but my wife keeps her phone in her purse with all her other crap that could scratch the screen.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I think protectors ruin the feel of a nice glass screen. Tell your wife to start organizing her purse and put the phone or the keys in a separate pocket.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think protectors ruin the feel of a nice glass screen. Tell your wife to start organizing her purse and put the phone or the keys in a separate pocket.

Atrapitis.gif

Never give the wife advice on matters of the purse!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if having a screen protector on your 920 would cause the super sensitive touch to be less effective? I usually don't use a protector but my wife keeps her phone in her purse with all her other crap that could scratch the screen.

Well it does have Gorilla Glass 2.

If you're going to use a screen protector, if you use one of the plastic ones, then that'll get scratched. If you use one of the rubbery Zagg-type ones, then it ruins the feels of the screen IMO.

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Made this discussion previously over at the 920 accessories section but no one knew at all. The main reason I'd go with the screen protector would be to hide the finger prints all over that glossy screen and to protect the plate on the back but it's different this time around compared to Lumia 800/900

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The Lumia 920 does not need a case or screen protectors. I saw the guy operating the screen with car keys, that speaks volumes as to how unnecessary a screen protector is. In fact I plan to try and scratch my 920 with a diamond.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo