So is the Nokia Lumia 920 coming in cyan?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it coming to the UK in cyan. :cool:

If it does it will be red vs cyan. :3

I love Nokia and i specially hate my samsung wave 2 as well bada os. :blush:

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site

Yes It would be likely coming to the uk in cyan. Since it's available in jspust hp the us of course

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

I threw question about the cyan to Nokia Friday. Hopefully i get answer next week. I'm sure it will be available at some point, but the question is when.

Would make zero sense to have cyan exclusive for AT&T when the Lumia 920 sold in USA is different than the European model that supports the local LTE networks and in general it makes no sense to have cyan only for USA on launch.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I threw question about the cyan to Nokia Friday. Hopefully i get answer next week. I'm sure it will be available at some point, but the question is when.

Would make zero sense to have cyan exclusive for AT&T when the Lumia 920 sold in USA is different than the European model that supports the local LTE networks and in general it makes no sense to have cyan only for USA on launch.
That always the problem when will it come out hopefully when it first comes out. :dry

However because I live in the UK it won't be exclusive just to one carrier like America with AT&T just which carrier believe it will be a successful hopefully all of them to push out Windows phone 8.

Put I will be waiting for a while until the price will come cheaper for sim free am with GiffGaff. :D

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
However because I live in the UK it won't be exclusive just to one carrier like America with AT&T just which carrier believe it will be a successful hopefully all of them to push out Windows phone 8.

Put I will be waiting for a while until the price will come cheaper for sim free am with GiffGaff. :D

I think you will find that the 920 is exclusive to EE in the UK, I plan on getting mine SIM free as a result of that.

Be careful with GiffGaff as they forbid tethering

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I think you will find that the 920 is exclusive to EE in the UK, I plan on getting mine SIM free as a result of that.

Be careful with GiffGaff as they forbid tethering
I dont tend to tether if you pardon the pun :3

Anyway their changing the tariff to ?10 with 1GB of data and you can tether to your hearts content. :blush:

Or ?12 for unlimited data no tethering how nice of them :D

Loz Blake

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm going sim only, would like to know where will stock this in Cyan. Hopefully we'll find out soon enough, although a very good EE deal might tempt me on contract, doubtful though. If only they were releasing this in Purple though.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I PM'd to the German Nokia Facebook page today and asked for the cyan L920... They told me that it will only be available in black/white/red/yellow on sales start. I even asked for other European countries getting the cyan one, but no reply to that :/

So, since Germany doesn't even get they gray one... I'm kinda sad :/

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I PM'd to the German Nokia Facebook page today and asked for the cyan L920... They told me that it will only be available in black/white/red/yellow on sales start. I even asked for other European countries getting the cyan one, but no reply to that :/

So, since Germany doesn't even get they gray one... I'm kinda sad :/

That's definitely annoying. I know CPW is only getting black/white for the Lumia 820...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes