Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irvin792 View Post
    I emailed them about a white version and they replied:

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting us.

In regard to your question the Impact snap for the Nokia Lumia 920 is currently not available in White but maybe in the near future.

Regards,

Tech21

My fingers are crossed!
    If they had White it would be a done deal for my White 920:)

Global Posts
    1,222 Global Posts
    Everybody should email them and see if we can nudge them towards making it happen ;)

Evening Everyone,

We have just had the blue and grey case in today and Nokia are delivering the following next wednesday:

500 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Black Silicon Case - Lumia 920
    400 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Red Silicon Case - Lumia 920
    400 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Blue Silicon Case - Lumia 920
    150 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Yellow Silicon Case - Lumia 920

Some of you have already bought them from us and we have thousands on order with Nokia but the demand is so hight.

Regards
    Luke
    Home Page
    our our ebay store: Hands Free Kits, New items in 2 Buy A store on eBay!

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Does anyone knows of cases that aren't just a plain color.
    More like a decorative cover than a protective one.

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Simpson View Post
    Evening Everyone,

We have just had the blue and grey case in today and Nokia are delivering the following next wednesday:

Some of you have already bought them from us and we have thousands on order with Nokia but the demand is so hight.

Regards
    Luke
    Home Page
    Any word on White??

Global Posts
    1,222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Simpson View Post
    Evening Everyone,

Regards
    Luke
    Home Page
    ship to the US?
    Quote Originally Posted by irvin792 View Post
    ship to the US?
    They ship to me in Canada. I suppose they do to the US as well.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I like that case (the World shopping matte case someone mentioned from Amazon) a lot too, very slim, fits well and has a nice grip to it. When I got my 920 there wasn't much available and I got the Speck Candyshell, too bulky and the glossy case scratched easily. For my wife's 920 we got the green World Shopping matte case and it is great, I replaced my candy shell with a black one. Nice, cheap case, no complaints (does not cover or protect the screen at all though).

My CP-600 came in today. Those of you who are wanting good protection and a solid case, this is it. It's basically the black CC-1043 case, but with a fancy leather flip cover sewn into the back. Also, no obstruction of flash or camera lens, and proper cut outs all over. Side buttons are flush but easy to press. Fits it perfectly. So (excuse the s****y photos, need to charge my camera):

20130124_181806.jpg
    20130124_182152.jpg
    20130124_182337.jpg
    20130124_182324.jpg
    20130124_182415.jpg
    20130124_182021.jpg
    Krys Morgenweck
    Writer - Windows Phone Central
    Email - k.morgenweck@live.com
    Twitter - @krystea

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"

Does the leather cover get in the way of holding the phone when taking photos? I was gonna get the black 1043 but like the idea of the leather cover as a screen guard. I have a leather cover for my nook and love the protection it gives and how it feels when holding it.

No, I don't think so. I found holding the cover almost at a 90 angle from the phone (kind of like when you're reading a book) and using my right hand to focus is pretty comfortable!
    Krys Morgenweck
    Writer - Windows Phone Central
    Email - k.morgenweck@live.com
    Twitter - @krystea

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    The hard back case from Dealextreme finally arrived (Protective Plastic Back Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme). The button cutouts are large, but ok; buttons are nicely recessed. The top and bottom have a little lip to protect the edges without covering any speaker/microphone grilles or ports. Wireless charging works with the case on, as expected.

The plastic itself seems kind of cheap. The matte paint texture looks nice and blends in nicely with the black Lumia 920, but it feels a little gritty. The inside is the same texture, although some of the paint is actually scratching off, revealing the white plastic underneath. I'm worried it would eventually scratch the phone if I take the case off often.

For a little over two bucks, this case is not that bad. It can be used as a template for skins and whatnot.

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ceraf View Post
    The hard back case from Dealextreme finally arrived (Protective Plastic Back Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme). The button cutouts are large, but ok; buttons are nicely recessed. The top and bottom have a little lip to protect the edges without covering any speaker/microphone grilles or ports. Wireless charging works with the case on, as expected.

The plastic itself seems kind of cheap. The matte paint texture looks nice and blends in nicely with the black Lumia 920, but it feels a little gritty. The inside is the same texture, although some of the paint is actually scratching off, revealing the white plastic underneath. I'm worried it would eventually scratch the phone if I take the case off often.

For a little over two bucks, this case is not that bad. It can be used as a template for skins and whatnot.
    Good to hear. I actually ordered their Ultrathin frosted translucent white and am expecting it any day now. Approximately how long did it take to receive it once shipped out? Mine shipped out on the 12th of this month so I'm hoping I have it soon. I'll try to post up some pictures once I do.

Global Posts
    1,222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiepoo1 View Post
    Good to hear. I actually ordered their Ultrathin frosted translucent white and am expecting it any day now. Approximately how long did it take to receive it once shipped out? Mine shipped out on the 12th of this month so I'm hoping I have it soon. I'll try to post up some pictures once I do.
    I'd say you will get it early next week. Mine took around 15 days to arrive. I'm in the US
    Last edited by irvin792; 01-25-2013 at 04:42 PM.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiepoo1 View Post
    It took about 3 weeks from the day I placed the order. I'm from Canada, so I assume it probably got stuck in Canadian Customs for a week or so.

Can anyone recommend a good pull-tab-style pouch for the 920? There seem to be plenty available but I'm concerned that a few have reviews that suggest the 920 doesn't actually fit in them properly, which I'd be keen to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by krystea View Post
    My CP-600 came in today. Those of you who are wanting good protection and a solid case, this is it. It's basically the black CC-1043 case, but with a fancy leather flip cover sewn into the back. Also, no obstruction of flash or camera lens, and proper cut outs all over. Side buttons are flush but easy to press. Fits it perfectly. So (excuse the s****y photos, need to charge my camera):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130124_181806.jpg 
Views:	579 
Size:	198.4 KB 
ID:	27484

Name:	20130124_182152.jpg 
Views:	562 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	27485

Name:	20130124_182337.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	252.0 KB 
ID:	27486

Name:	20130124_182324.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	249.2 KB 
ID:	27487

Name:	20130124_182415.jpg 
Views:	558 
Size:	166.0 KB 
ID:	27488

Name:	20130124_182021.jpg 
Views:	558 
Size:	175.7 KB 
ID:	27489
    Can I ask a quick question - when you take photos or camcorder does the cover being so close to the back camera cause any blur or shadow? I got a cheap cover until I could get this in stock in the UK, however even though the cover doesn't appear to get in the way of pics/video - then it did last night during low light video with flash, it distorted the colour of the video and quality. Don't want to spend all this money for a case if it's going to cause similar problems. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Camera Chick View Post
    Can I ask a quick question - when you take photos or camcorder does the cover being so close to the back camera cause any blur or shadow? I got a cheap cover until I could get this in stock in the UK, however even though the cover doesn't appear to get in the way of pics/video - then it did last night during low light video with flash, it distorted the colour of the video and quality. Don't want to spend all this money for a case if it's going to cause similar problems. Thanks.
    no effect on the camera. my favorite case on 920 and the 900.
    Thanked by:

I'm not a big fan of cases, especially for a phone that's already as bulky as this one. So I tried to use it naked for a while but I was beginning to get scratches on both the screen and the back from just carrying it in my pockets. I found this vertical pouch case that seems to suit my purpose so here's the link if anyone is interested.

Amazon.com: Nokia Lumia920 Leather Case - Vertical Pouch Type (NO Belt Clip) (Black) by PDair: Electronics

Has anyone come across any decent wallet cases for the 920? I have seen a couple large leather ones but I am looking for something a little more clean line to complement the modern aesthetic of the phone, somewhat along the lines of some of the GS3 cases I have seen. I had a case with a slot on the back to hold two cards for my 3gs, but due to the camera placement on the 920 this would not work.

Anyone has tried one of these?

Case for nokia lumia 920 - Lucrin online luxury leather goods

I think they look like good quality and the color variety is pretty big.
    I would say best would be to buy body protector guards from gadgetshieldz.com . It doesn't spoit the great design ;)

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Anyone who use a Zagg on their 920? I installed one like an hour ago and the screen is really mushi now, maybe because all the liquid haven't dried up yet? If it doesn't dissapear I can't use it really, screen should be clear =.=
    Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Black)
    Firmware: 8.0.10517.150
    Network: Tele2 Sweden

500px:
    @LostMySelf
    Instagram:
    @lightness90

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Protectors like Zagg need lots of drying time. After a day or so they will be at least 90% dry and formed. But if you still have bubbles, give it another week or even two... they continue to shrink to fit the device and push out bubbles. Unfortunately I have hair hair under my screen which is very visible... going to have to get a new one and try again.
    lfjj likes this.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast