Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poddie View Post
    Protectors like Zagg need lots of drying time. After a day or so they will be at least 90% dry and formed. But if you still have bubbles, give it another week or even two... they continue to shrink to fit the device and push out bubbles. Unfortunately I have hair hair under my screen which is very visible... going to have to get a new one and try again.
    Yeah I've noticed it has dried up alot now, the back looks rather ugly but I don't care about the look there. The front is almost 100% clean which is good. I'm glad I got this as I couldn't stand the case I was using, it was making the phone so big and chunky, now I can hold it perfectly AND not be afraid of dropping it.
    Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Black)
    Firmware: 8.0.10517.150
    Network: Tele2 Sweden

500px:
    @LostMySelf
    Instagram:
    @lightness90

Anyone else with a CC-1043 having further issues with the light/proximity sensor? It seems that in order to use my phone properly I need to pull the top of the case away from the phone in order to utilize it properly. :(

Quote Originally Posted by CapnPauly View Post
    Anyone else with a CC-1043 having further issues with the light/proximity sensor? It seems that in order to use my phone properly I need to pull the top of the case away from the phone in order to utilize it properly. :(
    not having this problem.

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Just got my CC-1043 case today and had a **** of a time getting it on, especially the last corner once you get the other 3 in. Once it's on I quickly forgot that I had a case on it, fit and finish is awesome. It really does look like the phone is naked. I got the Xtremeguard full body underneath the case and now I can worry less about scratches and bulk.

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I just grabbed the white Speck CandyShell Grip Case at my local AT&T store. I actually love this case so far. The white shell is glossy and the black areas are raised rubber, so it's easy to grip and doesn't slide on a counter and fall on the ground (like my naked 920 did). The rubber and plastic case are molded together so it doesn't add much size to it at all and the quality is top notch. Side buttons are a hair more resistant when pressing due to the rubber covering, but overall this is an excellent case.

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thekonger View Post
    I just grabbed the white Speck CandyShell Grip Case at my local AT&T store. I actually love this case so far. The white shell is glossy and the black areas are raised rubber, so it's easy to grip and doesn't slide on a counter and fall on the ground (like my naked 920 did). The rubber and plastic case are molded together so it doesn't add much size to it at all and the quality is top notch. Side buttons are a hair more resistant when pressing due to the rubber covering, but overall this is an excellent case.
    Have the exact case as well up to recently. I would have to say your points are really accurate, the only downside I have experienced which resulted in a exchange for another one is exactly the rubber that's there for added grib. The problem I've had at times is pulling the case out of my jean pockets. At times the rubber would actually grab the liner of the jean pocket and would catch and come out when I would try to take the phone out of my pocket. I eventually had one of the small rubber strips start coming unglued from one end therefore I exhanged it for another one. I still have the case but recently received this new case Ultrathin Frosted Protective Plastic Back Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - Translucent White - Free Shipping - DealExtreme, which I've switched to now. I'll try to get some pics up and post my impressions compared to the Speck case this week.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiepoo1 View Post
    Have the exact case as well up to recently. I would have to say your points are really accurate, the only downside I have experienced which resulted in a exchange for another one is exactly the rubber that's there for added grib. The problem I've had at times is pulling the case out of my jean pockets. At times the rubber would actually grab the liner of the jean pocket and would catch and come out when I would try to take the phone out of my pocket. I eventually had one of the small rubber strips start coming unglued from one end therefore I exhanged it for another one. I still have the case but recently received this new case Ultrathin Frosted Protective Plastic Back Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - Translucent White - Free Shipping - DealExtreme, which I've switched to now. I'll try to get some pics up and post my impressions compared to the Speck case this week.
    Thanks for the tip. I noticed the issue sliding it in and out of pockets. Maybe I'll return it and grab the OtterBox Commuter before I start having issues with the rubber

Quote Originally Posted by RumpRoast View Post
    Just got my CC-1043 case today and had a **** of a time getting it on, especially the last corner once you get the other 3 in. Once it's on I quickly forgot that I had a case on it, fit and finish is awesome. It really does look like the phone is naked. I got the Xtremeguard full body underneath the case and now I can worry less about scratches and bulk.
    +1 I too had a **** of a time getting mine on. As a matter of fact, it left some little "creases" in the upper left-hand and right-hand corners of the case. And it screws with my light sensor!

It may be time to send mine in for repairs due to the light sensor. :(

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    My CC-1043 from amazon.ca arrived today. The quality of this case is leaps and bounds over the plastic hard case I got from DealExtreme. Having buttons completely flush to the case is a nice touch. There is less grip than the DX case, but more than the matte surface of the 920. The overall feel of the case is solid since it fits really nicely on the phone, and it's not the cheap silicone material.

As others have pointed out, this case can be difficult to put on...I think that's the only con I can think of at the moment.

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    IMAK Cowboy Ultra-thin cover case

I highly recommend this cover if you want extra grip. And yes I know there's cheaper ones, but this definitely is worth the price.
    gbbg likes this.

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RumpRoast View Post
    agree this was a tough one to get on. Unfortunately I have a red one coming at some point to replace the black one I currently have, so I will also have to figure out how to get it off.

Case is AWESOME... Very difficult to tell the phone is not naked. No light sensor issues here.

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poddie View Post
    agree this was a tough one to get on. Unfortunately I have a red one coming at some point to replace the black one I currently have, so I will also have to figure out how to get it off.

Case is AWESOME... Very difficult to tell the phone is not naked. No light sensor issues here.
    Can any of you post some more pics if your able - thanks!:)

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Axefield View Post
    IMAK Cowboy Ultra-thin cover case

http://i47.tinypic.com/wa0itl.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/1j4vut.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/102w2eq.jpg

I highly recommend this cover if you want extra grip. And yes I know there's cheaper ones, but this definitely is worth the price.
    That color combination looks hawt!
    Axefield likes this.

Hello,

what do you think about these cases:
    Nokia Lumia 920 Clear cover

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Simpson View Post
    Evening Everyone,

We have just had the blue and grey case in today and Nokia are delivering the following next wednesday:

500 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Black Silicon Case - Lumia 920
    400 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Red Silicon Case - Lumia 920
    400 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Blue Silicon Case - Lumia 920
    150 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Yellow Silicon Case - Lumia 920

Some of you have already bought them from us and we have thousands on order with Nokia but the demand is so hight.

Regards
    Luke
    Home Page
    our our ebay store: Hands Free Kits, New items in 2 Buy A store on eBay!
    Has anyone from the U.S. ordered cases from this store? How long does it usually take?
    The shipping rate seems inexpensive and I don't want it to mean I have to wait 2 weeks to get this case. I'm in California by the way.

Global Posts
    2,414 Global Posts
    I or4dered a black silicon case from Amazon the empire I like it a lot it fits over the screen edges and covers everything but the bottom speakers and the micro usb port and the headphone jack on the top and provides an edge to keep the screen off of a surface. I am waiting for the amzer shellster for the 920 like I had with the 900.
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnio View Post
    Has anyone from the U.S. ordered cases from this store? How long does it usually take?
    The shipping rate seems inexpensive and I don't want it to mean I have to wait 2 weeks to get this case. I'm in California by the way.
    Poster Beltelmel (post #13 in this thread) ordered from NJ and it arrived in a week.

I just ordered the CP-600 from said seller (it is available now) Genuine Nokia CP-600 Black Leather Case - Lumia 920 | eBay

I have also ordered the CC-1043 from the same seller and it arrived next day here in the UK.

Global Posts
    997 Global Posts
    Any news on the white CC-1043? I have tried searching and come up empty. I am in the US. Amazon lists all colors excpet the white, they even have grey. Even the posts by Luke Simpson showing what was ordered does not include any white ones...

Looks like it is coming later this month.
    Nokia Soft Cover for Lumia 920 (White) #CC-1043W - Expansys USA
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Does anyone know of good cases that cover the entirety of the phone? Like, in which you cant see the original color.

I ordered from him and was very impressed with the speed of shipping, given it was international (to Ohio). The seller shipped out same day, and I had the case within the week. I'm thinking of ordering some more as gifts for co-workers.

The case seems to have a very good fit.. Will certainly buy it when available. Thanks for the pics!

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    m_kock, Axefield and ClixT like this.

I bought mine the 28th of Jan, and I'm expecting it to arrive this week (Feb 5 - 11 to be exact)
    I also picked the fastest shipping available (it was the 9.95 pounds), and I live in California.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
    The cover IS on its way. I have been emailing with some reps from Nokia and they have informed me, that the CC-1043 IS on its way... he said I should hear something soon about when it will be on its way to retail outlets and Amazon.com. It's a version of the CC-1037 for the Lumia 900, but, made to fit the 920. I had it for the 900 and loved it to death. Still bummed it isn't available yet.
    Whoa... this is the first cover I've ever seen that I'd actually use. That looks amazing.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast